Do you want to work in a state of the art MRI suite which opens in September?
Are you an MRI Radiographer wanting to take charge of running the suite in Middlesex?
Then we need you!
You will be fully trained in MRI. You will be able to perform independently and work within a flexible working shift pattern. You will provide efficient and safe services to patients, consultants and staff. Produce images to departmental operational procedures and policies.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern. We are looking for an experience Radiographer prepared to work flexibly in X-ray/theatre and MRI.
What do you get?
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays, rising to a maximum of 30 days with length of service.
- Competitive Salary
- Sick Pay: Discretionary paid sick leave of up to 13 weeks, depending on length of service.
- Private Medical Insurance:
- Life Insurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Health Screening
- Family and Friends discount.
- Confidential Counselling
- Discounted gym membership:
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Paycare Cashback Health Plan
- Charitable Giving Schemes
- Employee Recognition Programme
- Discount Database which helps you save on holidays, travel, fashion and more.
- BSC or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography
- State Registration - Health Professions Council (HCPC).
- MRI Trained
- Health and safety and radiation protection and safety knowledge.
- Up-to date knowledge of current radiographic techniques and equipment.
- Good customer/patient care skills.
- Post qualification experience in NHS or private practice.
- IT skills.
- Decision making and organisational skills
To discuss the role in more detail or to apply please email your CV to: email@example.com
From the UK: 0203 582 6053
Refer a friend- should you refer a friend to TTM who is placed in a temporary or permanent role TTM will pay a referral bonus to the value of £200.
For details on all Radiography roles log onto http://www.ttmhealthcare.com
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.