A&E Staff Nurse positions available at Newham Hospital
Salary: £22,128- £28,746 + 15% enhancement Location: East London When: Permanent, full-time, start date ASAP.
We are looking for A&E experienced NMC registered nurses to work in the A&E department at Newham Hospital, East London. With an excellent salary and generous annual leave, the role comes with superb NHS benefits.
To apply, you’ll need:
- UK NMC Registration
- A minimum of 6 months experience working within an A&E setting
- Proven experience of giving a high level of care to each individual patient
- The confidence and knowledge to work unattended in a busy setting
In addition to an excellent starting salary of £22,128 you can expect:
- Career progression opportunities
- Good access to management support/ training
- Access to NHS Benefits
- 10 minutes away from Stratford train station/ Westfield Shopping centre
- 20 minutes away from central London
About HCL Permanent
We are trusted by over 40 NHS Trusts, Private Hospitals and Care homes throughout the UK and Northern Ireland to find them NMC Registered Nurses. So working with HCL will lead to opportunities for progression wherever your career takes you.
You’ll also be given your own personal, dedicated consultant to assist you throughout the application and interview process.
Sounds appealing? Email your CV to email@example.com  or you can call Sophie Phillips on 0207 861 8777 extension 2009 or register with us below to get started.