Are you looking for work in the comfort of your own home?
Sanctuary Health has a job vacancy for an ADI-R trained Psychologist to work from home for a leading digital healthcare technology company.
The pay rate for this psychologist job is £40 - £50 (LTD Company Equivalent) per day and is an initial 3-month contract.
Duties of the psychologist:
- Accept new cases via agreed protocols within the service
- Deliver the assessment and intervention/support for children and young people referred for a neurodevelopment assessment and/or intervention
- Formulate, implement and evaluate therapy programmes for clients and make recommendations for further support/intervention for clients
- Use highly developed communication skills in working with people to understand their personal and often very sensitive difficulties
- To exercise autonomous professional responsibility for the assessment and treatment of clients in line with the service
Requirements of the psychologist:
- HCPC registration as a psychologist
- Must be ADI-R trained (Autism Diagnostic Interview - Revised)
This psychologist vacancy is advertised by Ben Stone; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.