Are you a service engineer looking to join an established brand within the market?
Do you want to progress your career into a more technical area?
A leading ophthalmic manufacturer is looking to add an ambitious service engineer to their service team in Newbury.
* Testing, troubleshooting and repairing medical ophthalmic equipment within a busy workshop.
* Provide supports and fault resolution to customers and colleagues' technical issues by telephone and remote connection.
* Complete repair reports by the way of a service management system.
* Up to £28k basic
* Training and flexible hours
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Previous service engineering experience is essential.
* The ability to deal with and anticipate problems.
* Flexibility in relation to hours.
* Candidates must be dynamic, proactive, driven, ethical, highly organised
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Medical Devices Division on 01423 813456.
Not the right job for you? Click for more Medical Devices Jobs