Social Worker, Adults Hospital Team
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated social worker to work full time within an adults hospital team based in Merton. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in adult services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum social worker job is £28 (LTD Company Equivalent) per hour and is an initial 3 month contract.
Responsibilities of the social worker:
- To identify areas of risk and complete risk assessments in line with the Merton Care Management Procedures
- To participate in a duty system that provides known customers with direct access back to the team that is managing their case
- To undertake training and attend courses by agreement with the Team Manager/Service Manager to develop skills and professional practice
Requirements of the social worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within adult services
- Relevant experience of hospital discharge planning
This social worker job is advertised by Jonathan Condona-Brown; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.