Job title: Band 6 Physiotherapist
Salary: £20.00 - £24.00 ltd per hour depending on experience
Hours: 37.5 hours (part time hours MAY be considered)
Location: Lancashire - Preston & Chorley
Are you an experienced Physiotherapist looking to utilise your skills in a role that truly challenges you? Are you wanting to build and expand your Physiotherapy career? Perhaps you are bored of the day to day drudgery of your current role and you're looking for a new opportunity.
As a Physiotherapist, you'll be working within the home oxygen service assessing patients in outpatient clinics for home oxygen needs, undertaking home visits and risk assessments for oyxgen use. You will also help with ward discharged protocols, looking at implementation of oxygen for use at home.
The post is split between Chorley and Preston sites, so the ideal candidate must have access to a car and must also have the lowest level of business insurance so that home visits can be undertaken.
Training would be given in home oxygen equipment , capillary blood gas taking and risk assessments.
Please note, we may also consider part time hours but must be willing to work a Monday, Tuesday and either a Wednesday or Thursday.
Based in Lancashire, with on going work available please call Josh Wood on 01785 256605 for more information.
What we want from you:
* HCPC Registration.
* Previous experience working with home oxygen patients.
* Car driver.
* Business insurance.
What we can offer in return
* A recruitment consultant, compliance officer and payroll administrator dedicated to making sure you are looked after supported and have regular communications throughout the entire role.
* Confirmed booking durations with Rates and Rotas agreed in advance of booking.
* Weekly payroll.
* Access to all available bookings and can balance your availability to match roles that meet your needs.
* Opportunities to Permanent Recruitment Roles new to market.
* Suitable Clinical supervision and Appraisal management.