Band 5 Community Nurse
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated band 5 community nurse to work in Westminster. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum nurse job is £20.01 (LTD Company Equivalent) per hour and is an initial 3 month contract.
Responsibilities of the nurse:
- Undertaking complex holistic assessments both in the community and hospital settings
- Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care
- Working in partnership across role boundaries of health and social care and working within a multi-disciplinary team
Requirements of the nurse:
- Degree or equivalent in nursing
- Current NMC registration
- Significant NHS experience as a nurse
This nurse job is advertised by Jordan Ratinon; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.