Band 6 Community Rehab Physiotherapist
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated community rehab physiotherapist to fill a full time role in Chertsey. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum physiotherapist job is £24 (LTD Company Equivalent) per hour and is an initial 3 month contract.
Responsibilities of the physiotherapist:
- Assessing, planning and developing specialist physiotherapist treatment programmes for elderly patients/clients in a community setting
- Assessing and implementing therapy programmes, evaluates the outcome and reassess the treatment on physiotherapy
- Communicating related information to patients/carers/relatives, and other clinical/social care staff
Requirements of the physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working a physiotherapist
This physiotherapist job is advertised by Zach Sweeney; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.