Probation Officer - CRC
Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated probation officer to fill a full-time role in Bradford. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of probation services.
The pay rate for this locum probation officer job is £26 (LTD) per hour and is an initial 3- month contract.
Responsibilities of the probation officer:
- Developing practice through training, and to ensure that the supervision and appraisal policy are observed
- Writing reports about offenders for the Courts and Parole Board
- Assessing the risk of harm presented by offenders
Requirements of the probation officer:
- Degree or equivalent in social work or probation studies
- Significant experience as a probation officer
This probation officer job is advertised by Phil Hanton; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.