Our client is a high calibre healthcare provider with an excellent reputation. They have a number of medical centres across Australia and they are consistently the preferred employer for GPs and other healthcare professionals.
This company is committed to delivering the highest quality patient care and as part of their team you can expect a challenging but enjoyable clinical and professional experience.
Our client is looking for an experienced male or female Family Medicine GP to join their operations in one of a number of facilities based in Victoria, Australia
* Must be western educated and hold western qualifications at either specialist or consultant level
* Must have MRCGP & CCT qualifications (Or the equivalent of)
* Family friendly policies with flexible working hours
* Support from experienced staff and management team
* First class facilities & state of the art diagnostic & treatment equipment
* Competitive salaries and conditions of employment
* Educational and career opportunities
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please contact a member of the International division on 0044 1423 813450 or click on the apply button below.
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Not the right job for you? Click here for more International Doctors & Physician Jobs