Community Psychiatric Nurse - Band 6
Medacs Healthcare is a leading healthcare staffing company providing healthcare recruitment expertise to health professionals and organisations across the UK. Our Specialist Mental Health division was set up for the unique needs of healthcare professionals practicing in the mental health field.
We are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) to work within a home treatment team based in Solihull. This community based position is within a team that provides multi-disciplinary assessment, treatment and care for adults diagnosed with various mental health conditions.
* Experience in community mental health is essential
* Previous experience working with adults and older adults within the community
* Mental Health Nursing Qualification
* Current and valid NMC registration
* Valid right to work in the UK
* Valid UK driving license
* IR35 Support
* £200 Referral Bonus and Competitive Rates of Pay
* Dedicated Specialist Mental Health Consultant
* Locum and Permanent roles available within NHS, Local Authority and Private Sector
* One to One support and a fast track registration scheme
* Free Basic Life Support and Moving and Handling training
If this position is of interest to you and you hold the relevant qualifications, then apply today! Alternatively, please contact Rebecca Quilliam-Brown at Medacs Healthcare on 01785 236206 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.