Elderly / Medical Occupational Therapist
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated elderly/medical occupational therapist to fill a full time role in Glasgow. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of occupational therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The starting pay rate for this locum occupational therapist job is £15 (LTD Company Equivalent) per hour and is an initial 3 month contract with the possibility of an extension.
Responsibilities of the Occupational Therapist:
- Providing occupational therapy following an acute hospital admission
- Undertaking and reviewing assessments of users in consultation with other health professionals
- Providing assessments, aids / equipment and rehabilitation where required
- Completing project work and be based within our general medical and elderly assessment wards
Requirements of the Occupational therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within occupational therapies
- HCPC registered as an occupational therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as an occupational therapist
This occupational therapist job is advertised by Ryan Marriott; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting Kellie Thorndyke. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.