This position is ideal for a Care Coordinator or Office Administrator seeking an opportunity to work evening's weekends only and full training is provided.
This position is ideal for a Care Coordinator seeking an opportunity to work Evenings & weekends only and full training is provided.
Previous experience would be desired but as stated full training program is available. Experience of using care rostering system desirable and basic IT skills essential.
* Have an excellent telephone manner, attention to detail, ability to work under pressure and be professional at all times.
* Excellent written and spoken English, be able to liaise with our customers and their families.
* Experience in administration, planning and organisational skills.
* Ability to work under pressure and cope with change.
* Logical thought processes, calm and patient.
* Rostering care visits, keeping up with changes and communicating changes
* Smooth day to day running of the office at weekends.
* Answering all incoming phone calls and dealing with all queries in a prompt and efficient manner.
* Be an organised individual who can manage multiple tasks.
Working patterns include
* Friday from 6pm to 11pm
* Saturday starting from 7am up until 11pm (Variety of shifts)
* Sunday starting from 7am up until 11pm (Variety of shifts)
* Pay £8.75 - £9.50 per hour
If you would like a tremendously rewarding job helping people in your local community, be trained to the highest standards and work for the best and fastest growing company in the area, we would love to hear from you.