Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated physiotherapist to work in Guildford. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum physiotherapist job is £23.35 (LTD Company Equivalent) per hour and is an initial 2-month contract.
Responsibilities of the physiotherapist:
- Working with patients to identify physical problems
- Developing and reviewing treatment programmes
- Assisting patients with joint and spinal problems, mostly post-surgery
- Writing patient case notes, reports and collecting statistics
- Liaising with other healthcare personnel to supply and receive relevant information about the background and progress of patients
Requirements of the physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a physiotherapist
- Must have experience in a relevant role
This physiotherapist job is advertised by Zach Sweeney; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.