Band 5 Rapid Response Occupational Therapist
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated band 5 rapid response occupational therapist to work in South London. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of occupational therapies practices and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum occupational therapist job is £25 (LTD) per hour and is an initial 3 month contract.
Responsibilities of the occupational therapist:
- Rapid assessment of community based patients for referral or follow up plans
- Assessing and implementing therapy programmes, evaluates the outcome and reassess the treatment on physiotherapy
- Communicating related information to patients/carers/relatives, and other clinical/social care staff
Requirements of the occupational therapist:
- Acute or community experience
- Experience in Falls prevention, intermediate care, both bed based or community rehabilitation
- At least 2 years' experience at Band 5 level
This occupational therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting Kellie Thorndyke. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.