Band 5 Community Physiotherapist
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated community physiotherapist to work full time in Greater Manchester. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum physiotherapist job is £18.54 (LTD Community Equivalent) per hour and is an initial 3 month contract.
Responsibilities of the physiotherapist:
- Assessing, planning and developing specialist physiotherapist treatment programmes for elderly patient
- Implementing therapy programmes and evaluating the outcomes
- Communicating related information to patients, carers, relatives and other clinical staff
- Caseload of mixed acute inpatients, elderly care and A&E
- Providing physiotherapy assessments to users within an inpatient setting
Requirements of the physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a physiotherapist
This physiotherapist job is advertised by Ryan Marriott; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.