ST3 A&E Doctor- London
Salary: £37,000 - £48,000per annum. Location: South London When: ASAP, 12-month contract (potentially permanent), full-time –40 hours per week: Tier 2 Visa sponsorship available.
Are you looking for a Middle Grade A&E role in England’s capital that can offer a range of rotations? If ‘Yes’ I have the perfect role for you!
Looking for experienced ST3 A&E doctors for multiple NHS the hospitals in South London With an excellent salary, location and training on offer, this is an exceptional opportunity to boost your CV and gain or further your NHS experience.
To apply, you’ll need:
- Experience of working within A&E/Accident & Emergency/Emergency Medicine or Acute Medicine.
- A GMC professional registration for England
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- UK NHS experience
- Teaching experience
- Audit experience
In addition to your salary, you’ll get:
- Training and development opportunities
- Referral opportunities paying £250 for every successful referral
About HCL Permanent Doctors
We are trusted by over 200 NHS Trusts throughout the UK to find them healthcare professionals. You’ll also be given your own personal, dedicated consultant.
So beyond this position, working with HCL will open up opportunities across the UK, and help you to build a winning career.
Itching to get started? Simply call Jo Simpson on 0113 233 8200 ext 5320, or click 'apply'.