In partnership with their client, CPL Healthcare have an immediate vacancy for a staff nurse in a purpose built 58 bed nursing home based in West Co. Westmeath.
This nursing home is of superior quality and represents the future of nursing healthcare facilities, offering respite, convalescence (short term) and long term care. Our client's mission is to promote the dignity, individuality and independence of all those in our care. They work together with their residents to achieve the patients' goals and objectives, and they ensure that the highest standard of physical and emotional well-being is always a priority.
Permanent position with average 39 hour week.
Shifts vary: days, nights, week ends. 3 long days or 5 short days
• Quality of Care Responsibilities
• Day to day supervision of the care and nursing staff
• Co-ordinate resident activities
• Work within HIQA regulations and the Health Act 2007
• Candidates must be registered with NMBI and eligible to work in ireland
• Excellent Clinical, Leadership and Organisational skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good decision making ability
• Minimum 6 months post graduate experience or previous practice placement in a nursing home
• Experience in care of the elderly desirable.
For further information please contact Catherine Jung +353 21 4626 140 or email your updated CV to email@example.com