SEEKING AN EXPERIENCED PHYSIOTHERAPIST ASSESSOR
The role of a Functional Assessor is to conduct medical assessments and examinations and produce concise reports as part of a successful integrated team.
You would be asked to conduct a holistic and clinical assessment on the customer, collating all the information into a report.
* To undertake a combination of file-work and face-to-face assessments of customers in relation to a variety of benefits and provide a report. File-work involves reviewing medical evidence in a written or electronic format to determine the suitability of a face-to-face assessment. Such assessments focus on how a disability affects a customer`s day to day life in performing work related activities. These assessments may be recorded.
* To use IT software programmes to support clinical decision making when undertaking file-work and examinations.
* To provide comprehensive reports to enable decision makers to make informed decisions regarding benefit claims.
* Ensure that professional practice standards and "best practice" are maintained in all areas of work
* To undertake recorded assessments where required
* To work unsupervised and use own initiative however know limitations and ask for support where necessary
* To analyse and interpret clinical information and medical evidence and provide a report in a professional and concise manner
* Work well as part of a multidisciplinary team and build positive working relationships with both medical colleagues and administrative support staff
If you would like any more information about the role or the benefits that are available with this position, please do not hesitate to get in contact.
Billie - 0207 614 4250
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.