Band 5 Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner
We are currently looking for a Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner (PWP) to be located in Boston, Lincolnshire The job will be based within the IAPT service.
To apply for this role you must -
* Must have IAPT experience working as a Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner (PWP)
* Demonstrates high standards in written communication
* This jobs requires someone to start within the next 4 weeks
* This is a Full time or Part time job
* Must have the full Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner (PWP) qualification
Applications are invited for the position of Band 5 Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner to be based in Boston.
The ideal candidates will be available to start ASAP for 3 months.
Essential Requirements -
Relevant qualification and previous exposure in a similar environment.
Key Responsibilities -
Candidate will be required to have previous exposure within an IAPT service.
If you would like more information regarding this job or the IAPT service it's self then please contact me on the details below.
Tele: 0203 793 1351
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.