Nurse Bank requires a Community Nurse for our client based in South Dublin. They provide a range of residential, respite and day services to children and adults.
- Be registered or eligible to register with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland - Intellectual Disability Division
- Registered General Nurses and Psychiatric Nurses with experience of the disability sector may also apply
- Must have a minimum 1 year experience working in the area of Intellectual disability
- Excellent communication skills
- Full clean drivers licence
- Must be Flexible
Take the first step - contact the Nurse Bank team today on 01-6991555 or email email@example.com
Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment firm and is a division of AGC Healthcare. Nurse Bank works in partnership with Ireland's top healthcare organisations and assist both Irish based and international nurses seeking access the best available career and training opportunities in Ireland. Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.
Contact Nurse Bank today for a confidential discussion and take the first step on the road to perfect post!