Prospect Health are currently working with a small, independent group of practices looking for a quality, clinically focussed Dispensing Optician to join them in a management capacity, to become a pivotal part of their team.
* Independent, group of 3 practices established for over 20 years
* Well-equipped, technical practice, with an OCT and a strong clinical focus providing a wide range of professional services
* The practices are well established in the community with a loyal patient base and a real family feel
* Opportunity to work with fantastic mix of quality frames and lenses
* You will be working alongside the directors, within a close knit team of professionals
* A practice with a friendly and welcoming atmosphere, creating a superb working environment for both patients and employees alike
* No late night or Sunday hours, providing the successful candidate with an excellent work life balance
* Chance to join an established, future focused business and enjoy a relaxed non pressurised environment
* Professional progression and training opportunities
* Busy, professional, smart working environment.
* Competitive remuneration and benefits package
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
* Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs