The International team at Prospect Health is seeking an experienced Consultant Obstetrics & Gynaecology to join an outstanding client's hospital facility in Saudi Arabia. This is your opportunity to work for a company that oversees the Saudi Arabian government's healthcare sector and enjoys an enviable reputation as a result, both for the excellence of their medical staff and the quality of care they deliver.
The client's extensive medical complex operates within a number of medical cities across many of the country's most interesting regions including, Riyadh, Dammam, Al Hofuf, Jeddah and Al Madinah Al Monawarh.
Saudi Arabia occupies over 80% of the Arabian Peninsula and is the largest country in the Middle East, although around 95% of the land is made up of desert. Mountains running parallel to the Red Sea slope down to plains along the Persian Gulf and the country enjoys both Red Sea and Persian Gulf coastlines.
The capital city of Saudi Arabia is Riyadh, a modern, sky-scraper filled metropolis and just one of the many prosperous, modern cities in this spectacular part of the world.
Saudi Arabia is known as the birthplace of Islam and is home to the religion's two most sacred mosques: Masjid al-Haram, in Mecca and Medina's Masjid an-Nabawi, burial site of the prophet Muhammad.
* Our client has over 70 Primary Health Care Centres and numerous tertiary facilities
* Specialising in Pre-Hospital Trauma and Life Support
* Bed capacities range from 70 to over 500
* There is opportunity for continuing education and training within the medical complex
* Tax Free Salary dependent on experience
* 30 Days Annual Leave per annum
* Free Uniform
* Annual return air ticket
* Free Housing Accommodation or Housing Allowance
* 24 Hour Free Transport
* Airline Tickets
* Free Medical/Dental Services
* Free Medical Insurance
* Childcare and Education Allowance
Key Skills and Qualifications
You will have qualified in the USA, Canada. United Kingdom or Western Europe, and have Western experience.
* US Board
* FRCS - Irish, UK, Canadian, New Zealand or Australian
* Diplome d'Etudes Specialises (DES)/ CIS French Board
* Facharzt & Sub- Board/ Fellowship
* 3-4 years' experience post Board registration, CCT or Equivalent qualification
* CCST UK Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training (UK)
What Happens Next
To apply for this job, click on the 'Apply' button and upload your latest CV. If you would rather discuss this and other suitable opportunities over the phone, call our International Division on 01423 813450 (Ext 2)
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Not the right job for you? Click here for more International Doctors & Physician Jobs