Superb new full or part time vacancy offering engaging high quality work environment, diverse patient base working as a mobile/domiciliary Optometrist.
West Midlands, Birmingham
* General working hours 8:30am-5:30pm (Mon-Fri only) + option to work term time only!
* Flexible 2-5 days per week
* Roles offer great clinical freedom and superb levels of support
* Company provides excellent equipment to enable you to work with both great efficiency and quality
* Potential opportunity to get involved with specialist clinical services creating a highly fulfilling long term career
* Chance to join an established independently operated business and enjoy a relaxed non pressurised environment with great clinical freedom
* Company aims to continue to grow patient base offering you the benefits of working alongside a well-motivated future focused Directorship
* Highly trained and experienced support staff at your disposable at all times enabling you to better perform your role with ease and confidence
* Varied patient base offering you an engaging and dynamic patient base
* Basic salary advertised £50,000 +
* Professional fees paid + benefits
* 20 days holiday plus bank holidays (TBC)
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Able to manage working with a demanding patient base in a variety of settings
* All candidates should be switched on commercially aware and clinically excellent
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs