Does the idea of working within the Optometry team for one of the UK's largest retail organisations appeal to you?
With over 200 state-of-the-art practices throughout the UK, this is most of the most well established optical businesses in the country.
The company in question is renowned just as much for their excellent employee development channels as they are for the exceptional level of care and service they provide.
The successful candidate will benefit from outstanding levels of support and, in addition to an excellent career path, will enjoy a market leading salary and generous benefits package.
* You can expect a sizeable investment in training and development which other company's simply cannot offer
* Constant infrastructure investment with modern testing rooms and state of the art equipment ensuring the constant maintenance of high standards.
* All Premises are light, airy and attractive to customers.
* Fantastic support from the Dispensing team.
* They are one of the sector's most generous payers, truly offering industry leading salaries.
* Get the chance to go to annual CET conferences and attend external courses to further your career and develop your knowledge within the Optometry Sector.
* Excellent Pension Schemes on offer
* Lucrative Bonus Scheme
* Numerous other benefits available including Healthcare, GOC fees paid and Employee discounts
Key Skills and Qualifications
* You must be registered with the GOC as either a Student Optometrist or a fully qualified Optometrist
* You will follow The College of Optometrists' guidelines, General Optical Council and NHS Regulations
* You must possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs