We are recruiting for a Salaried GP job in Leicester within a forward thinking and innovative practice. The practice consistently performs well with regards to QoF and has a fantastic reputation for delivering patient services to the local community. Specialist interests are strongly encouraged and fully supported. You will be working in a modern purpose built health centre which will provide you with excellent working conditions.
* Up to 9 sessions a week available (including 1 PDP/admin session pro rata)
* Patient list size of just over 7,o00 patients, with excellent clinical support from GPs and other qualified healthcare professionals
* Exceptionally high QoF scores year-on-year, so the practice has an excellent reputation
* Modern purpose built premises with fantastic facilities
* Practice uses SystmOne
* Salary £76,500 - £85,500 (pro rata) dependent on experience
* NHS Pension
* 6 weeks annual leave
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Registered GP with the GMC and possess the right to work in the UK
* Will consider newly qualified GPs, as well as highly experienced GPs
* Patient focused GP committed to providing the highest level of care
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 813450 and select option 3.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs