A new job opportunity has presented itself for you to work in a long-established and very successful surgery with a genuine passion for family medicine as a Salaried GP in Ormskirk. Working in a very well organised practice with a friendly atmosphere you will be afforded the chance to undertake extremely rewarding work and contribute towards the health of the local community. The support structure within the surgery will allow a GP of any experience to thrive.
* 8 sessions (view to partnership available if desired)
* Longstanding, friendly, team of colleagues offering supportive and cohesive working environment
* Flexibility on session times
* Well managed sessions and patients allowing for work-life balance and time to build patient-doctor relationships
* Salary circa £72,000 FTE
* Indemnity paid on your behalf on top of salary
* 6 weeks annual leave
* NHS Pension
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next
Please use the 'Apply' button and attach your CV if you wish to be considered for this vacancy. If you wish, you can also talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 813450 and select option 3.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more General Practice Jobs