If you want to work in an innovative surgery with superb Partners that follow a firm commitment to modern general practice, then this is the surgery for you. You will have incredible clinical support (including over 5 Nurse Practitioners), administrative support and you will work with an extremely engaging patient population that truly value the care they receive. You will also be afforded flexibility in working arrangements and clear support to develop special interests alongside a broader network of health care professionals and services in community care.
Louth area, Lincolnshire (Close to the Lincolnshire Wolds)
* 6-8 sessions
* State of the art surgery providing a stimulating environment
* Excellent practice organisation and support team to deliver quality patient care
* Circa £100,000 for 8 sessions + MDU fees paid
* NHS Pension
* Excellent support structure where a GP of any experience will thrive
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on performers list
* Desire to make an active contribution towards the continuing success of the surgery
* Strong commitment to development in General Practice
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 813450 and select option 3.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs