Prospect Health's Optometry section is currently working with a well-known retail chain that provides market leading eye care services.
The company in question is well-established and recognised, within the industry, for its commitment to developing employees through ongoing training and professional development.
The perfect candidate will be driven but patient-focused and someone who will both contribute to the growth of this exciting company and look to progress within it.
Greater Manchester, Wigan
* All of the key decisions made by the directors and their team at a local level
* If someone has a good idea it can be implemented quickly
* Geared towards people getting much more job satisfaction than you'd get in most other firms
* Company offers state of the art testing facilities and happy to invest in new facilities as deemed appropriate
* Superb professional training programme, genuinely market-leading
* Recognition of excellence and rewards staff extremely well for outstanding achievement
* Very competitive salary package which rewards high performance
* Diverse benefits package which is tailored to your requirements
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
* Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
* Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
* All candidates should also be switched on and commercially aware
What Happens Next
To be considered for this position, click the 'apply' button and attach your up-to-date cv. Alternatively, if you would prefer to talk to a consultant about this role and others like it, dial 01423 813450 and choose option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometry Jobs