Our client, one of the biggest brands in the Optical sector and a true household name, is seeking an Optometrist to join their team. The company in question is highly respected and is consistently recognised as one of the best UK companies to work for.
The recruiting practice provides a professional community based service covering the full range of eye care services. The existing team consists of other optometrists and a number of experienced support staff.
The successful candidate will deliver an excellent level of eye care to a varied patient list, within a challenging and rewarding working environment. The role offers clinical and commercial autonomy and an excellent salary and benefits package.
* Fully qualified teams including Dispensing Opticians & Contact Lens Opticians in larger practices
* All practices have high spec equipment and air conditioning throughout
* Unique environment where as the Optometrist you will have a real say in how the business is run
* Flexible towards your shift patterns and working hours
* CET is taken very seriously. Our client attends two annual CET conferences a year, attend external courses and dedicate time in store for CET
* Our client offers a competitive salary, discretionary bonus and a generous pension
* You'll benefit from various discounts, including healthcare
* GOC fees paid
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Registered with the GOC either as a Student Optometrist or a fully qualified Optometrist
* Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
What Happens Next
To submit your CV for consideration, press the 'Apply' button and attach your up-to-date resume. Alternatively you can talk to a member of our Optical about this and other roles by calling 01423 813450 and choosing option 1
Want to see more vacancies? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs