ID Medical is currently seeking experienced Locum Psychiatrists specialising in Substance Misuse for immediate placement in NHS hospitals in London and across the UK. We can offer full and part time roles to suit your availabilty. We are looking for doctors from all grades such as SHO through to Consultant.
Our clients offer teams of specialist psychiatrists and healthcare professionals working together to provide the best possible diagnosis and treatment for patients. These Psychiatry teams need unique staff members that are able to adapt to the evolving requirements. Providing a high quality and reliable work ethic are valued factors. A passion for working in a constantly evolving dynamic environment needs to be evident.
You must have full registration with the GMC or in the process of registering and continue to hold a Licence to Practice. Salary is dependent on location, grade and previous experience. We cannot accept candidates without NHS experience for this role.
Core duties would include:
* Your duties will include providing diagnosis and treatment for all categories of patient in the department. As a senior doctor you will be expected to provide leadership to junior doctors.
* Provide a range of custody based Recovery Focused Substance Misuse Service interventions to service users in accordance with the agreed model of service delivery.
* Support the provision of a comprehensive psychiatry service.
* Demonstrate and develop a special interest in all aspects of psychiatry.
* Assume a continuous commitment for the care of patients, even if employed less than full-time and ensure that adequate arrangements are made for cover of leave and off duty periods.
* Develop close links with General Practitioners operating within this area.
* Exercise the freedom to develop specialist elements of the services to reflect perceived priorities.
If you have the following, then please apply today!
* Qualified in psychiatry
* Previous NHS experience
* Valid GMC registration
Some of the areas we cover in London include:
* West End
* Opportunties with more NHS hospitals than any other agency
* Excellent pay rates
* Daily Payroll
* Free BLS & PLS course
* 24 hour support service
* Excellent relocation package available
* Potential for family friendly flexible hours to meet your needs
* Discounted CPD accredited courses
* Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
* Plenty of Locum shifts for you to choose from; we will no doubt be able to support you in fulfilling your diary.
* Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests.
* Lucrative referral bonuses.
* Hourly locum rate to accommodate Limited company.
* Fast Track registration and compliance with dedicated one-to-one support from an expert medical consultant.
* Routine employee recognition and appreciation
* A culture that is supportive, accommodating and rewarding
* In-house clinical support team
We constantly have vacancies across all departments - we're sure to have something that is right for you.
Plus, the ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical.