Our client is a global leader in primary healthcare and operates one of the largest integrated networks of general practice, allied health and specialist clinics in the world. With one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in Australia my client aims to provide cost effective, innovative and high quality medical care to Australian communities, families and individuals. My client is committed to providing the highest standards of primary care in Australia and has forged strong partnerships with local practice founders and operators.
GP's are treated as partners not employees and our client values your clinical independence as well as the relationships and networks you have built in your local community.
Primarily my client is looking for male or female doctors who are trained and have worked in Australia, New Zealand, The UK & Ireland . The ideal candidate must have specialist qualifications from one of these countries and also membership of the appropriate Royal College.
Sydney, NSW, Australia
* Must have specialist qualifications from one of the countries stated above
* Mandarin or Cantonese language skills essential
* Working within a long standing stable, community practice
* Busy, Bulk billing 10 GP practice
* Competitive salary based on percentage of sales
* Financial Bonuses
* Working within an integrated team to enhance care
* Based in a state of the art Medical Centre
* Improved work life balance
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please contact a member of the International division on 01423 813450 or click on the apply button below.
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Not the right job for you? Click here for more International Doctors & Physician Jobs