Prospect Health is working with one of the UK's leading optical businesses who are seeking a high calibre Optometrist to join their Ryde branch.
The successful applicant will enjoy a fantastic career path within a business that is renowned for its commitment to staff development. All branches within this group are equipped with the latest optical technology which allows their Optometrists to provide the highest level of patient care and service.
You will receive outstanding support throughout your time with this optical giant and you can expect to be rewarded with a very attractive salary and benefits package.
* Vibrant working environment working with a future focussed management team
* Start of the art facilities with excellent experienced support staff at your disposal
* Varied working hours offering greater flexibility and enhanced work life balance
Isle of Wight, Ryde
* Company offers excellent facilities and happy to invest in new equipment as deemed appropriate for the needs of the practitioner
* Flexible and agreeable management team
* Your working environment will be professional and engaging
* A highly supportive team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of you patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel assured in professionalism of the colleagues around
* Market leading salary and benefits package!
Key Skills and Qualifications
* You must be registered with the GOC as either a Student Optometrist or a fully qualified Optometrist
* Must be a good team player who strives to provide excellent customer service
* Should be able to test efficiently and manage strong patient volumes as required
What Happens Next
If you would like to apply for this position, use the 'Apply' button to attach an up-to-date CV. To discuss this and other opportunities with our Optical Division call 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs