Our client is one of the most recognisable names in the optical industry and we are working on their behalf to find an exceptional Optometrist to join their growing team.
The suitable candidate will be working in a new state-of-the-art optical practice, where you'll apply your qualifications, substantial optical experience and strong customer focus to deliver excellent standards of clinical services and care.
You will be rewarded with a generous salary and an excellent benefits package, in addition to ongoing support and a fantastic career path.
* Modern, professional branches equipped to a high standard
* State of the art testing rooms allowing you to offer customers a personal touch; prescribing lifestyle advice and advising on prescriptions / clinical conditions
* Fantastic work life balance with the opportunity to start and finish slightly later a couple of days per week
* All support staff are highly trained, allowing you to spend more time taking care of your customers
* Extremely competitive salary, fantastic benefits package and flexible working
* Unrivalled support and training to keep you up to date with the latest developments in Optometry and Optics
* You have dedicated time for CET during your working week, meaning that you have more time to enjoy life outside work.
* Opportunity to develop your skills and enhance your career by branching out into other exciting areas of the business
* You'll be treated like the optical health care professional you are, work in the environment you deserve and be given the opportunity to deliver new optical services
Key Skills and Qualifications
* You must be registered with the GOC as either a Student Optometrist or a fully qualified Optometrist
* Ensure customers are at the heart of everything you do, from appointment availability to finding frames that compliment faces
* You will follow The College of Optometrists' guidelines, General Optical Council and NHS Regulations
* Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
What Happens Next
Apply for this role by uploading your up-to-date CV using the 'apply' button. Alternatively you can speak to a member of our Optical team by dialing 01423 813450 and selecting option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometry Jobs