Our client, arguably the most recognisable brand in the hearcare industry, is recruiting for and Audiologist to join their Sunderland branch.
As part of our client's Audiology team you will spend time with each patient understanding their hearcare problems so that you can advise on the best personalised hearing solution for each person.
You will have access to the latest hearing aid technology as well as state-of-the-art diagnostic and fitting innovations. This, combined with world class support and training will enable you to deliver the exceptional level of service that has come to be expected of this organisation.
Tyne & Wear, Sunderland
* Our client has been established since the 1950's and has developed into one of the leading providers over the last 60 years. This role offers the type of environment where you are able to constantly develop your skills. Within this company they are dedicated to your training and development with lots of progression opportunities including branch manager positions
* Our client is looking for a high calibre RHAD with a proven sales record. You need to be driven and have high ambitions to achieve success
* Successful applicants will be a good communicator and a team player who will work with the company to maximise themselves and the company
* The work is autonomous and is not pressured and in return you will receive a good basic salary, commission and a company car/ car allowance
* There are also and career progression opportunities including branch managers
* The role is also Monday to Friday 9 am - 5 PM allowance a good work life balance
Key Skills and Qualifications
* To apply for this position you must be registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser and possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
What Happens Next
To submit your CV for consideration, press the 'Apply' button and attach your up-to-date resume. Alternatively you can talk to a member of our Audiology team about this and other roles by calling 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs