Does the prospect of working within the optical team for one of the UK's most recognisable optician businesses appeal to you?
This independently-owned chain of opticians is one of the mainstays of the UK's optician industry. The business is over 75 years old, has over 170 branches nationwide and remains family owned and run to this day.
As part of their team you will be expected to bring commercial awareness and excellent patient care to the table. You will benefit from an attractive remuneration package that includes a bonus scheme and unique career development plan, in addition to a generous salary.
* Unique chance to develop your skills as an Optometrist
* Diabetic screening service
* Regular refresher courses and company training to keep pace with changing needs in a competitive market
* Focus on quality work and accuracy by spending 25 minutes on each appointment
* Continued personal development by running a series of CET accredited lectures and training courses
* Enjoy professional freedom to spend the time you need with each patient
* Attractive salary package which make top professionals choose them as an employer of choice
* Bonus schemes are in operation and recognise performance levels in your particular skills and your contribution to the team performance
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
* Registered as an Optometrist with the GOC or be currently in training to gain professional status
What Happens Next
Apply for this vacancy by pressing the 'Apply' button and attaching your latest CV. To discuss this and other similar opportunites with an Optical team member by phone, dial 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs