If you're an outstanding Optometrist loking for an exceptional opportunity with one of the UK's most respectable optical businesses, this could be the role for you.
The company is question is one of the UK's largest independently owned chains of opticians, with over 170 branches across the country. They place a strong emphasis on patient care and this is one of the key attributes they look for in all of their team members. The company is known in the industry as an excellent employer and this is highlighted by their commitment to helping their employees develop through unique career development plans, which include attendance at CET accredited lectures and courses.
To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate excellent commercial awareness in addition to an exceptional patient manner.
On offer to the successful candidate is a generous salary and bonus package as well as the aforementioned career development opportunities.
* Unique chance to develop your skills as an Optometrist
* Diabetic screening service
* Regular refresher courses and company training to keep pace with changing needs in a competitive market
* Focus on quality work and accuracy by spending 25 minutes on each appointment
* Continued personal development by running a series of CET accredited lectures and training courses
* Enjoy professional freedom to spend the time you need with each patient
* Attractive salary package which make top professionals choose them as an employer of choice
* Bonus schemes are in operation and recognise performance levels in your particular skills and your contribution to the team performance
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
* Registered as an Optometrist with the GOC or be currently in training to gain professional status
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered for this position, upload your CV using the 'apply' button and one of our Consultants will be in touch. If you would prefer to speak to a team member by phone, call 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs