Are you a passionate Optometrist seeking a change in environment?
Bring your skills to a business which can offer you genuine career progression and a high quality work environment where developing enduring patient relationships is paramount. This is your chance to be a part of something different.
Buckinghamshire, Milton Keynes
* They cater for all age groups and provide patients superb eye care accompanied with a wide range of quality product offerings
* They have the full range of equipment expected for an Optometric practice and superb state of the art clinical equipment to provide the best in clinical care offering a wide range of services
* Time for your personal training and development is reserved for you to enhance your understanding of optical products
* The employer is flexible on which days are to be worked
* They offer a very good package, which includes: performance related salary, practice bonus, excellent holiday package, discounts on products, pension, recognition, loyalty rewards and professional fees paid
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
* Registered with the GOC as either an optometrist or pre-registration optometrist
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs