We are currently recruiting for an ambitious Branch Manager to join a successful medium sized Independent Group of Opticians. Our client is a forward thinking independent firm constantly striving for excellence. There is a true clinical focus and our client offers a number of services to its patients. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking independent practice where your skills and effort will be truly appreciated. You would be given tremendous support from the directors and have the opportunity to work with other qualified professionals. This clinically focussed independent company offers an exciting, challenging opportunity for a high calibre Branch Manager.
* The role is a full time position, 37.5 hours a week including Saturdays with a day off during the week. You will be working as part of a small team, many of which have worked for the company for a number of years
* As well as overseeing the dispensing, you will also be responsible for providing expert advice, adapting prescriptions correctly, dispensing correctly to children, registered blind and partially sighted customers and contact lenses
* Our client invests heavily in the training and development of the professional team. Your training needs will be regularly assessed and any areas that you feel you would like to further improve will be fully supported. Equally if there are any specialist areas you feel would benefit the business you have the opportunity to bring this to the director and implement any areas that are beneficial to the business
* You can expect a very competitive salary which rewards high performance and those who exceed the expectations placed upon them
Key Skills and Qualifications
* You are required to be fully qualified Dispensing Optician and GOC registered
* You must also possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optical Jobs