The Optometry division at Prospect Health is recruiting for an ambitious Optometrist to join a highly regarded practice in Taunton, within the Somerset region.
Within this practice you will work as part of a tight-knit team of Optical professionals and support staff, that work hard to ensure that every customer receives the best possible service. The successful candidate will be expected to work to the highest professional standards and contribute to the continued success of this excellent company.
* Unique chance to develop your skills as an Optometrist
* Diabetic screening service
* Regular refresher courses and company training to keep pace with changing needs in a competitive market.
* Focus on quality work and accuracy by spending 25 minutes on each appointment.
* Continued personal development by running a series of CET accredited lectures and training courses.
* Enjoy professional freedom to spend the time you need with each patient
* Attractive salary package which make top professionals choose them as an employer of choice.
* Bonus schemes are in operation and recognise performance levels in your particular skills and your contribution to the team performance.
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
* Registered as an Optometrist with the GOC or be currently in training to gain professional status
What Happens Next
To apply for this job, click on the 'Apply' button and upload your latest CV. If you would rather discuss this and other suitable opportunities over the phone, call our Optical Division on 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometry Jobs