An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Optometrist to join one of the biggest and most respected optician brands in the UK. This is an innovative, people oriented company that has won multiple awards for being an excellent employer.
This practice provides professional, community based eye care services to a varied list of patients and covers the full range of eye care services.
The successful candidate will join a team of other optometrists and experienced support staff in delivering an exceptional level of eye care. The role offers clinical and commercial autonomy, a rewarding working environment and excellent benefits.
* All practices have high spec equipment and air conditioning throughout
* Customers enjoy bright, welcoming surroundings with one to one service
* Fully qualified teams including Dispensing Opticians & Contact Lens Opticians in larger practices
* Unique environment where as the Optometrist you will have a real say in how the business is run
* Professional scope and freedom you need to make an impact, grow your department and meet customer needs
* Responsible for clinical service & commercial development, bringing great new ideas and initiatives to market your department effectively, ensuring thriving sales
* Involvement with the local community by joining local healthcare committees, or by doing something else you're passionate about that will raise our client's profile
* This company actively encourages and fully supports your professional development
* Flexible towards your shift patterns and working hours
* They really do take CET very seriously!! Internet access to allow CET completion online and register points. Attendance at two annual CET conferences each year and attend external courses whilst also benefiting from dedicated CET time in store
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Registered with the GOC either as a Student Optometrist or a fully qualified Optometrist
* Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
What Happens Next
To be considered for this position, click the 'apply' button and attach your up-to-date cv. Alternatively, if you would prefer to talk to a consultant about this role and others like it, dial 01423 813450 and choose option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs