At Pulse Nursing South West we’re looking for Registered Nurses to work in the Accident & Emergency Department of a 430-bed busy general hospital in Chichester. The hospital is an accredited trauma unit, working closely with the regional trauma centre in Brighton.
In its latest CQC report the hospital was described as ‘outstanding’.
To work with Pulse in A&E you need:
• 12 months’ A&E experience within the last 18 months
• Experience in majors, minors, resuscitation and triage
• NMC registration
• Two clinical references
Pulse is a leading UK agency, placing health and social care professionals in NHS trusts and in private sector organisations across the UK and overseas. We have over 5,000 people working for us every day.
At Pulse we offer the following:
• Flexible work opportunities to fit in with the rest of your life
• Friendly and helpful office staff
• Ipoint app so you can update availability, book shifts, access payslips 24/7
• Operational and clinical support 24/7
• Daily payroll service
• ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme*
• Fast-track registration bonus*
*Terms & conditions apply
For more information about this opportunity or to find out about shifts in other specialties please apply online or, alternatively, call us on 0333 5773560 and speak to one of our friendly Recruitment Consultants.