We are currently looking for a NVQ2 Trainee Pharmacy Assistant to work within a busy Private Hospital based in Nottinghamshire.
The role is to start ASAP for 6 months initially with a possible extension, working, 37.5 Hours per week, Monday - Friday, 8:30 - 16:30.
The successful Candidate must have a NVQ2 certification and will need to have a good clinical knowledge, communication and also great experience working with Wards and Dispensary. This hospital is easily accessible for candidates living in Manchester, Wirral, Cheshire and Warrington.
Do you feel you are the suitable candidate for this role? Are you registered with Pulse? Please apply today and you can start benefitting from:
· Great rates of pay
· Access to exclusive vacancies
· Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
· An assigned consultant
· Numerous employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
· Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
· Recommend a Friend bonus scheme**
*Terms and Conditions Apply
** Access to our Refer a Friend Scheme, which could entitle you to £200 in Red Letter day vouchers, per referral