We are currently recruiting for a number of specialist Consultants to work in Qatar. The state of Qatar, the host of the next world cup and home to some of the best shopping and dining experiences in the world. The fact the Doha is a coastal City allows for a lot of time is spent in or on the water with scuba diving, fishing and snorkelling being a mainstay at the weekends.
Prospect Health is working closely with the leading government healthcare provider in Qatar. They are visiting the UK to conduct interviews and we are seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced consultant level physicians and surgeons. The interviews offer the opportunity for clinical exchange, as well as detailed discussion of the roles and working life within Qatar. The group is working towards instilling a culture of excellence and prides itself on being the only healthcare system in the world that has gained international accreditation across all of its facilities.
Specialisms of particular interest include but are not limited to the following:
* Critical Care
* Emergency Medicine
* General Surgery
* Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
* General/Internal Medicine
Interviews will take place in London exclusively with us from over the week beginning Monday the 14th of November until Sunday the 20th of November.
Here are a few details of our partner:
* Based in Doha, Qatar
* Long established hospital group with superb reputation and healthcare vision
* Some of the most advanced surgical theatres in the world
* Offering competitive salary and benefits package (Tax free)
* Committed to the provision of quality of healthcare
* Committed quality research and development
Skills and Qualifications
* CCST ( certificate of completion of specialist training)
* American Board Registration
* CIS (French)
* Australian or NZ fellowship
What Happens Next
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please contact a member of the International division on 01423 813450 or click on the apply button below.
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Not the right job for you? Click here for more International Doctors & Physician Jobs