Permanent, FT - 37.5 hrs
£30,000-£38,000 depending experience and shift pattern
Are you a nurse looking for a new role & a chance to get your career on the right path?
Let TTM Healthcare point you in the right direction with this exciting opportunity….
Our client is one of the oldest Hospitals, located in the heart of London, specialising in Medical and Surgical care. They have several units spanned across two prestigious areas of London focused on providing world-class treatment to their patients. They have an expansive team of over 300 consultants who are supported by expertly qualified nurses offering care in various specialities including: Diagnostic & Radiology services, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Cardiology, Cosmetic, Dialysis & Endoscopy. This is a 250 bedded hospital with 17 Theatres, and Endoscopy unit, Radiology unit and Dialysis unit.
We are currently looking to recruit Staff Nurses to work on the Orthopaedic Ward of the hospital. Ideally you would have experience of working in a surgical setting and orthopaedic experince would be an advantage.
Our client can also consider nurses with a strong surgical background who may have had exposure to these areas and are looking to develop their skills.
To be considered for this role you would have:
- Registered General Nursing Degree
- NMC Registration
- Minimum of 6months post-graduation experience
- Experience of working in an acute/surgical setting
- Be a good team player who can adapt easily to different situations
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Keep up to date with advances in Nursing Practices and comply with NMC guidelines
- Work in accordance with Clinical Governance and COSHH guidelines
- Take responsibility for individual patient care by using the Roper, logan and Tierney Models.
- Iv, CPR and Moving and Handling
- Competent in pre and post-operative care
- To ensure confidentiality is adhered to at all times
- Participate in induction of new Nurses
Additional benefits for working for the company would include:
- Healthcare Plan
- Ticket loans
- Accommodation Assistance
- Continued Training and Career Progression
To fulfil your dream of working in for a company that truly appreciate you please call Clara on 0203-582-1406 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.