Radiography Recruitment Consultant - Sugarman Medical - London
Location - London
Type - Permanent
Salary - Negotiable depending on experience
Commission - Uncapped
Training - High quality training direct from our In-House Learning and Development team
Are you driven, professional and committed? Wondering what it is like to work for one of the UK's most innovative companies? This is an exciting opportunity to be the face of our Radiography division and drive the business forward to become a market leader in this sector.
This vacancy is a fantastic opportunity to become a Recruitment Consultant for our Radiography division. Sugarman Medical is already a market leader in a variety of divisions in the medical sector and is looking to expand to become the 'go to' agency for Radiography. The proposed structure is to recruit an experience Recruitment Consultant and then for them to build a team linear to their success.
The Sugarman Group are a leading company in the Health & Wellbeing Recruitment Sector and have offices in London, Sydney and Perth. Sugarman is part of The Cordant Group that is a privately owned company that has a £700 million profit turnover.
The London office is the most successful in the UK and is constantly growing in every division due to the huge level of success. Due to this success we are looking to expand our Radiography division, please do apply if you would like to be considered for the Recruitment Consultant position.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
* You will manage your own desk, taking ownership for your portfolio of business clients and Radiographers
* You will be committed to delivering exceptional service to your clients, establishing Sugarman Medical as "the agency of choice"
* Comply to compliance and adapting to ever evolving legislation
* Managing an existing database of Radiographers, ensuring the Sugarman Medical brand is professionally represented at all times
* Continuously expanding the pool of Radiographers in order for you to provide candidates for the continuously expanding client needs
* Focusing on calculated new business contacts to develop a strong business relationship working within and outside the current frameworks
* Achieve both increased revenue and hours on a monthly basis across both framework and non-framework clients
* Ensure rapid growth is maintained by high quality, continuous recruitment
Because of the strong management team is place experience in recruitment and Radiography is not essential, but is desirable. If you are committed to learning off expert recruiters and are receptive to instructions then please do apply.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join our team and play an active part in shaping our future. Because of the rapid growth of Sugarman Medical the future opportunities for career development are vast and rewarding.
Why Should You Apply?
* Negotiable salary depending on experience
* Monthly lucrative commission structure
* Guaranteed Bonus Available
* Career Progression Available At Certain Achievements
* High level training courses run by our in house Learning and Development Team
* Opportunity to progress the company as the successful candidate sees fit
Interested? For more information connect with Alex Sarkies (Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant) or apply below
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.