Clinical Specialist CT Radiographer, required by TTM Healthcare, on behalf of one of Ireland's leading private hospitals, based in Dublin.
As Clinical Specialist Radiographer, you will be undertaking primary responsibility on a day to day basis for the Computed Tomography service. As well as this, you will be maintaining a highly specialist standard of technical skill, efficiency and patient care.
This is a permanent, full time role, 37 hours per week, with an excellent salary offered, depending on experience.
- BSc in Radiography or equivalent
- CORU registration
- Minimum of 5 years post graduate experience in Radiography
- Post graduate qualification in CT plus a minimum of three years experience in CT OR 5 years experience in CT and be prepared to undertake a post graduate qualification in CT
- Evidence of regular CPD
- Demonstrate experience of working with a team of Radiographers
- Demonstrate ability to manage clinical and non-clinical situations
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV, highlighting your relevant qualifications and skills for this role, to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 00353 (0)1 513 4908 to discuss further with a member of our team.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.