Staff Nurse Orthopaedics
A state of the art modern private hospital are currently recruiting for orthopaedic nurses. Offering flexible working hours and generous compensation, isn't it time you reaped the rewards your experience deserves?
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables
* Independently performs duties and assumes responsibility for care of assigned patients.
* Delivers designated nursing interventions to assigned patients that are consistent with the stated medical plan of care.
* Executes physician's orders for all assigned patients; safely and properly administers medications and treatments.
* Performs techniques and routines in the specialty service area.
* Demonstrates ability to assess patient's understanding of and compliance with instructions and health care teaching.
* Reviews documentation of instructions, teaching topics, and patient response with the Nurse Manager or designee.
For a more detailed job description, apply online today or contact Emma Fenton in FRS Recruitment