Immediately avaialable position based in a state of the art private hospital
The position would suit somebody with strong clinical skills who may be looking for a more flexible work arrangement or who may need to study or maximise earning potential.
The attractive salary include 60-65K basic based on experience, 10K bonus for contract completion, overtime and on call as desired, 3-4 long shifts per week with the remainder of the week off.
Excellent exposure to consultants in all areas of private practice, interaction with a busy private emergency department.
This position really has a lot to offer, in order to apply, you must be
- registered with the Irish Medical Council
- have 4+ years medical experience
- have ACLS
- have MRCP part 1 or similar post grad exam.
Some of the duties will include:
* Admission of inpatients and day case patients as requested by verifying and documenting accurate history and Physical examination
* Assess, review,verify and document findings for patients as requested by the attending
Consultant and/or Nursing Staff
* Provide Clinical cover for procedures undertaken in other departments
* Contribute to the clinical teaching programme in the junior, intermediate and senior
cycle of the four and five year teaching programme
* Give ongoing assistance and support to all Rapid Access Consultants in the care of
patients and give instant feedback on any issues or problems requiring
If you are available immediately and meet the criteria, please apply today or contact Emma Fenton in FRS Recruitment.