Have you man managed sales professionals in the Medical Market?
One of the device markets most established brands are looking to appoint a Regional Sales/Business Manager to their Acute division covering a North West England territory. The role is with an established client who has excellent product ranges, established accounts and an excellent reputation throughout the sector. Medical device professionals who are looking to continue their professional development and join a company with an excellent brand, market presence and a history of success should apply without hesitation.
North West England
* Manage and lead regional sales team, in order to meet objectives and targets with focus on customer satisfaction, profitability and sales growth
* To implement the local strategy and tactics of the Acute sales operation in line with given guidelines
* To own and implement commercial control of the sales region to ensure the delivery of compliant and effective commercial solutions
* To identify training needs and develop the sales force in order to continuously build the organisation in terms of competences and performance
* £50k - £65k basic
* Year one bonus - £10 - £25k
* Executive level car
* Pension, training, medical
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Sales & marketing experience for 5 years in Health Care (essential) Surgical (desirable)
* Be able to boast a proven track record of growth and excellent achievement vs target
* Proven performance in 1st line sales management, including people management and managerial skills
* Excellent communicator with good presentation skills
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Medical Devices Division on 01423 813450.
Not the right job for you? Click for more Medical Devices Jobs